Monday, March 2, 2009

"Alternative visions”, a conference by H.I.H Michel I of Nowheristan at NDU

H.I.H Michel I of Nowheristan to speak at Notre-Dame University on the 4th of March 2009

We live in a world where many established facts are aberrations and where margins of liberty and maneuver are constantly diminishing, leaving the people no other choice but to accept the sad status-quo they live in.
Although in this deviant reality, little space is still left for innovative problem solvers, some of them still dare to speak out, believe in their projects and pave the way for change.
H.I.H Michel I of Nowheristan will speak out on the 4th of March 2009, at NDU University against most of these political, social and economic established facts. Don’t miss it!

More details about the conference:

March 4th 2009, 12.00-13.30
Notre-Dame University, Friends Hall
Zouk Mikayel
00961- 9- 640893
nowheristan@yahoo.com

And check out the event created on Facebook on the following address:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=55279345689&ref=mf

Hope to see you all there!!!!

No comments: